From our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Telford, Tamtec provide surface mount technology (SMT) and assembly services, including 01005 (0402), fine pitch, BGA and Micro BGA.
Other services provided by Tamtec include:
- Through hole, wave soldering, PCB assembly and box build.
- 3D printing.
- Injection moulding and extrusion.
- Fabrication and welding.
- Design, prototyping and testing.
We run two surface mount lines:
Line 1 –ASM Printer, Yamaha I-Pulse M20 and Iemme Reflow.
Line 2 – ASM Printer, Yamaha I-Pulse S20 and Ersa Hotflow.
Tamtec also utilise the latest technology:
- Double sided reflow.
- Faster assembly - Placing up to 32,500 components per hour per line.
- Large board handling up to 955 x 510mm as standard.
- Optional PCB size for LED lighting applications up to 1,330 x 510mm.
- Laser board warp detection.
- Component range std. – 01005mm up to 120L x 90W x 30mm high.
- Optional component range – 0.2 x 0.1mm up to 120L x 90W x 30mm high.
- High Feeder capacity – up to 180 x 8mm feeders.
- New 12 and 6 spindle high capacity placement head.
- Fully controllable placement force.